I get it, sometimes you want to make edits to the original project or fix certain things within a video. No worries, it can be fixed or add it in post. Post Production happens after the production phase. It consists of Editing, Color Correction, 2D Animtion, Motion Graphics, Sound Design and more.
Here’s a solution that works! Explainer videos are great for engaging your audence, Help your potential client understand who you are, what you do and how can you help them.
Video with motion graphics is key to letting your audience know what to do next. People love visuals and with the right message, Call-To-Actions and tone you can really gain the attention of your audience quickly.
• Works with RAW/Log/Compressed video.
• fixing white balance
• creating visual coherence in balance and tone
• fixing excessive exposure problems
• ensuring video is broadcast safe
• scene-to-scene matching
• facial enhancements
• professionally calibrated equipment
• Pro Res 4444, 422
• H.264, (Social Media)
• Mpeg-4 (.mp4, .mpv)
• MOV and QT (Quicktime formats)
• AVCHD (advanced video coding, high definition)
• AVI (audio video interleave) and WMV
• Xml (Sequence sharing)
• .Wav, Aiff, mp3, ACC (For Audio)
***Just let me know what formats you need upon delivery.